Regulations now allow for the sale of hardware products and Desai's Hardware will be open to the public during the Lockdown. We will maintain a strick safety policy during the lockdown.
To help slow the spread of COVID-19, these precautionary measures will be taken to protect yourself and others.
- Customers must keep a distance of at least one and a half metres from each other
- All Customers must wear a mask which covers their mouth and nose. NO MASK - NO ENTRY!
- All Customers will be sanitised before entering the store.
- Only 5 customers will be allowed at a time. When one customer leaves another will be allowed to enter.
- All customers must sign a register when entering the store.
- We are unable to deliver due to the lockdown restrictions and customers are encourage to utilise their own transport. There are independant transporters outside the stores, but you will have to arrange your delivery with them. Desai's Hardware will not be held liable for damaged goods once it has been dispatched.
We hope these precautions will help keep you and your family Safe!